The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Week Five Results Are In!!! (doesn't Chad look sad?)


Dave is still the winner this week although I amazingly had all four of my teams win. Just because it was his birthday Saturday, he thinks he is unstoppable. (I am mentally putting hexes on all of his teams right now.) Anyway Dave had 2 wins with a total of 9 points making his grand total 69 points. Stephanie is still holding strong with 2 wins of her own. (although I didn't think the Steelers were going to pull that one off last night) She has 60 total points. As astounding as it sounds after having a goose egg last week, I am in 3rd place winning 4 games and now my point total is 51. Toby's score is 49. He had 2 wins giving him 7 points. Dan is in 5th place with 1 win making his total 44 points. Dad had 1 win giving him a total of 42 points. Scott is in 7th place with 36 points having had 3 wins and getting 15 points. Last but not least is Brian with 0 wins and points this week keeping his total at 34.

I know we are all saddened by the loss of our beloved Bengals on Sunday night. Let's just hope they lose only 1 more time and then start winning again. (they are playing my Titans next week) Also remember to divert points away from Dave!!!

Have a great week!

Ann

***this page has been edited on 10/12. I got some bad information (blame Toby). No one was affected except Dan and Dad. I think it's right now.***

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger The Design Professor, Tobias Brauer said…

    HEY!!!!!

    What the crap?!?!?!?!?!

    Don’t blame me!

    I’m sure it was just “user error”!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Ann said…

    Only if by "user error" you mean I should never have listened to you in the first place. Don't worry I know better now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home