The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nos-dur-damis is successful again in week 6


I don't know how Dave knew that the Broncos and the Buccaneers were going to be so successful, but next year I might peek off his pick sheet when we are choosing teams. 3 of his 4 teams won again this week extending his lead to 12 over the nearest leader (Stephanie). His total points stand at 81. Stephanie had 2 teams win (who dey) giving her 9 points this week and making her total 69. In third place is Toby with 2 wins, 13 points, and 62 total points. I'm in fourth place with 1 win, 5 points, and 56 total points. Dan is in fifth place with 1 win, 6 points, making his total 50 points. Dad and Scott are tied for sixth place, each with a total of 49 points. Scott had another good week winning the only two games he had. (the other two were byes) He received 13 points from those wins. Dad's Chiefs beat his Redskins so he got 7 points off that game. Trailing the group again is Brian, who actually didn't do so bad either this week. He had 2 wins and 9 points bringing his total up to 43.

Keep up the good work diverting those points away from Dave (and hopefully sending them all my way in the process) - although I think without a couple of injuries Dave's got this one in the bag. I guess we'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Design Professor, Tobias Brauer said…

    Maybe you made a deal with the Devil! Yeah, I bet that’s it!!! Luck my foot! This is the work of the Devil!

    I’m gonna start calling you Devilishly Lucky NosDurdamis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home