The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This guy is my hero!


He not only got past the multitudes of security, he got past all of the players and coaches and got Brett Favre to give him the ball. We might not ever get to see this again, but it's so good to see someone attempt such a meaningless prank.

Anyway, the results are in for week 8. The big mover is Brian. He won 3 of his 4 games (almost winning last night's game against the Steelers, only losing by 1 point). He gets 18 points for the week tying with Dad for 6th place. Now we have to hope that I get a couple of those kinds of weeks.

The other results are getting kind of redundant. Of course Dave is in 1st place. He won 2 games and received 10 points making his grand total 102. Congrats on breaking that milestone. What I think is interesting is that when you look at the Yahoo pickem's totals, you'll see who's not in first place - that's right Dave the leader is in dead last place - even trailing yours truly. (And that's pretty hard to do) The only thing I can gather from that is that Dave must have used all of his prognosticating skills back when he was picking teams with us. Nos-dur-damis must be growing weary.

Second place remains with Stephanie. She won 2 games giving her 11 points and making her grand total 90.

Third stays with Toby. He also has 2 wins and 9 points. His total is 82.

Fourth is me. I had 1 win giving me 8 points and making my total 75.

Fifth place is Dan nipping at my heels with 74 points. He had 3 wins and 14 points.

Sixth place as I stated before is shared between Dad and Brian. Dad had 0 wins and no points. Brian's info is above.

Last goes to Scott who had 1 win and 5 points this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home