The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Good To See You Go T.O.


Terrell Owens isn't the only one losing his position this week. Stephanie reclaimed her number one position this week from Dave, winning all 4 of her games gaining 19 points. Dave, don't worry, you aren't far behind. I once thought you were unstoppable, but second place isn't so bad (if you don't mind losing to a girl).

Anyway, I'll try to have Toby scan my score sheet so you can see the entire breakdown sometime soon. Until then here are the results.

Stephanie 4 wins 19 points (109)
Dave 1 win 5 points (107)
Toby 1 win 7 points (89)
Dan 2 wins 10 points (84)
Ann 1 win 5 points (81)
Dad 2 wins 11 points (77)
Brian 2 wins 9 points (75)
Scott 1 win 3 points (57)

The other big story is Dan knocking me out of 4th place. Since the rest of us will be trying for second and third place, don't expect to stay there long. I can just feel that my Detroit Lions will be on the winning streak of their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home