The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy New Year!!!


The teams were chosen tonight as we begin another wonderful new year. As in years past, please have all of your points in an hour before the games begin. Please take note that this week the first game is on a THURSDAY. If I don't hear from you I will assume you wish to default.

The teams were allocated as such:

Scott: Indianapolis Colts
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
St. Louis Rams
Arizona Cardinals


Toby: Denver Broncos
New York Giants
Buffalo Bills
Houston Texans


Stephanie: Chicago Bears
Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings
San Francisco 49ers


Dan: Carolina Panthers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Baltimore Ravens
Detroit Lions


Dave: Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys
Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints


Dad: New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins
Philadelphia Eagles
Cleveland Browns


Ann: Cincinnati Bengals
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Oakland Raiders


Kevin: Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
New York Jets
Green Bay Packers



This is the point order as it stands right now. If anyone wants to change their default order, please let me know and I'll make it happen. I'll do my best getting the weekly point sheets posted to the blog in a timely manner, but I make mistakes from time to time, so check my math. Also, if you have any comments or general rantings - go ahead and leave them. We love controversy. Any questions can be directed to me at annbrauer@excite.com. Good Luck (and go Bengals!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home