The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

You Don't Want To End Up Looking Like This Guy!


The week starts early because of the Thanksgiving holiday so get your points in on time - especially if you are doing the pigskin picks. Just a reminder, on Thursday Atlanta is at Detroit and Denver is at Dallas. (I know my grammar needs work)

Anyway, last week was another stinker - unless your name is Dave or Brian. I have posted the points again at the bottom so you can check my math. Dave won all four of his games gaining 18 points making his total 140. Coming in second, Stephanie won 1 game and only gained 5 points but still has a total of 121. Third place goes to Toby who won 2 games and gained 8 points to make his total 107. Fourth goes to me. I won 2 of my games giving me 9 points and making my total 104. Fifth goes to Dan who only won 1 game but got 6 points out of that 1 win making his total 102. Sixth place goes to the amazing comeback kid Brian who only won 3 of his games, but somehow beat out everyone else on points this week with 20 - bringing his total 95. Seventh goes to Dad, who defaulted for the first time, but that seemed to help him, putting his big points where they needed to go. He won 2 games and got 11 points bringing his total up to 88. Last place goes to Scott. He won 1 and gained 3 points. Sorry Scott.

Happy Thanksgiving and go easy on the turkey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home