The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh Yeah, Houshmandzadeh!!!


That's pronounced (whosyourmomma)

I thought that I was going to make the final surge last night, but the Falcons must have been paid handsomely by the city of New Orleans to take a fall. So I'm not going to count that loss and in my mind I"m #1.

At least the Bengals pulled though. No thanks to Carson Palmer. Lots of thanks can go to the stupid mistakes of the Steelers (taunting and excessive celebration penalties and my favorite, a fumbled ball 10 yards from the end zone)
and of course T.J. Houshmandzadeh for a really great end zone catch.


Either way, I'm only 1 point behind Dave who's in first place (but like I said before - that game had to be rigged). I'm still #1 in the yahoo picks. I hope you guys all feel bad losing to a girl. Good luck catching me! Who's Your Momma?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hosch…um…uh…hosch ma zode—championship!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home