The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week Two Results!

Since the Bengals won again and I'm still on top of the Yahoo pick 'ems, I'm feeling pretty good. I'll let bygones be bygones with the convict cranky McGrumpus. Anyway, last night's game really shocked me. I had a slight notion that the Steelers were going to lose, but I never thought it would be that bad. Things are looking up for the Bengals game next week. Either that or Jacksonville is really awesome this year. Here's an awesome shot of Chad Johnson catching that touchdown.



Anyway, Toby came back from the dead this week gaining 18 points, but Stephanie stole the 1st place spot away from Kevin thanks in part to that crazy 49ers victory over the Rams. Everyone still has a chance at winning though. Here's the breakdown:

Stephanie (24)
Dave (22)
Ann (21)
Dan (21)
Kevin (20)
Toby (18)
Scott (18)
Ray (16)

And here's my sheet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home