The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sad Times


My Bengals really let me down. I thought they would have learned from that ugly win against the Steelers last week, but it looks like they didn't. Hopefully this is not an indication of what is to come.

That being said, I am in first place (technically I am tied for first) so I will bask in the glory of being in first place for this pool and the Yahoo pick 'ems while I can. I don't think I'll be able to hold on much longer to either, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

(Na na na na na!!!)



Dad had a great week so I have to share my glory with him. That Patriot win was unexpected and beneficial.(I put 4 points on that game.) Toby also did well considering that 2 of his teams had bye weeks.

Sorry Kevin, no wins this week!

Get your picks in and keep an eye out for errors on the point sheet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home