The Loebker Football Pool

This blog will contain updates on the Loebker family football pool. All picks are due an hour before the start of games.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Week 5's predictable results


All of the favored teams won this week. The only picks I got wrong (on the yahoo pickem's) were the ones that I picked as uspsets. I guess the bookies are happy anyway.

Stephanie made the big moves in our pool this week winning all four of her games, she is currently in 1st place with 59 points. I had two byes and two stinkers so I went from tied for 1st last week, to second last. I think I took a bullet for Stephanie when I picked the Bengals instead of the Bears for her (although I know she still harbors resentments)

Thanks for getting your picks to me on time. I haven't had to call anyone to get their picks yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home